With US stock futures trading slightly lower this morning on Monday, some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are as follows:
- Wall Street expects Oracle Corporation ORCL to report quarterly earnings at $1.18 per share on revenue of $12.04 billion after the closing bell. Oracle shares dropped 0.3% to close at $79.86 on Friday.
- Private-equity firm Thoma Bravo is in advanced talks to buy Coupa Software Incorporated COUP and the transaction could be announced as early as this week, Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the matter. Coupa is also expected to release quarterly earnings after the closing bell today. Coupa Software shares jumped 7.9% to $67.00 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Universal Technical Institute, Inc. UTI to have earned $0.03 per share on revenue of $111.47 million for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings before the markets open. Universal Technical Institute shares gained 1% to $7.22 in the after-hours trading session.
Check out our premarket coverage here
- Team, Inc. TISI reported a one-for-ten reverse stock split. The reverse stock split is set to take effect at on December 21, 2022. Team shares slipped 0.1% to $0.7549 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Blue Bird Corporation BLBD to post quarterly earnings at $0.04 per share on revenue of $221.70 million after the closing bell. Blue Bird shares rose 3.1% to $13.15 in after-hours trading.
Image and article originally from www.benzinga.com. Read the original article here.