What lies ahead for the U.S. and global economies? Our Chief Equity Strategist and Economist, John Blank, hopefully has the answer.
1. What do you see the December 22nd GDP report showing?
2. What will it show expanding and contracting?
3. From what you’ve written recently, it seems there’s something in it for both bulls and bears correct?
4. What’s your Fed policy outlook going into 2023?
5. How do you compare Fed policy to that of other central banks?
6. Has the global economy cooled or has it been cool for a while?
7. As we near the holiday shopping season here, what’s your outlook for the retail sector? How do you think it’ll wrap up this year?
8. Is the consumer starting to hit the brakes on spending?
9. Major firms –located in Consumer Staples, Foreign Autos, & the Energy sector– made it on to your recent highlight list. Among them, Coca-Cola HBC CCHGY, Yamaha Motor YAMHF and DCP Midstream Partners DCP.
Our Chief Equity Strategist & Economist, John Blank, updating us on what he sees for the U.S. and global economies. From John and I, here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season. With John, I’m Terry Ruffolo.
7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days
Just released: Experts distill 7 elite stocks from the current list of 220 Zacks Rank #1 Strong Buys. They deem these tickers “Most Likely for Early Price Pops.”
Since 1988, the full list has beaten the market more than 2X over with an average gain of +24.8% per year. So be sure to give these hand-picked 7 your immediate attention.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
Image and article originally from www.nasdaq.com. Read the original article here.